The seven chakras are the centers in our bodies in which energy flows through. Blocked energy in the chakras can often lead to illness. It is important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely. These are the seven chakras and their locations.
- The first Chakra is the Root Chakra and it is located at the base of the spine. Its function is grounding and safety.
- The second Chakra is the Sacral Chakra and it is located in the lower abdomen (below the belly button). Its function is emotions and creativity.
- The third Chakra is the Solar Plexus Chakra and it is located in the upper abdomen. Its function is personal power and will.
- The fourth Chakra is the Heart Chakra and it is located in the center of the chest. Its function is love and compassion.
- The fifth Chakra is the Throat Chakra and it is located at the throat. Its function is communication and expression.
- The sixth Chakra is the Third Eye Chakra and it is located on the forehead between the eyes. Its function is intuition and inspiration.
- The seventh Chakra is the Crown Chakra and it is located at the top of the head. Its function is wisdom and transcendence.
Laura places crystals and stones to clear and open the chakras. And lay you down on an Amethyst mat. While many practitioners only address the chakras on the front of your body, Laura opens and clears the chakras on the back of your body. This provides a more complete cleansing.